Can there be new fun facts or polls?
What's on your mind?
You know, I miss watching new episodes of All Hail King Julien since Clover married Sage at the end of Season 5. But if nothing like that happened at the end of season 5 and if it had a seventh season, what do you think should be something new with King Julien, Maurice, Clover, and Mort?
do you think there will be a Madagascar 4 and if so what should it's surname be? for example: the surname for Madagascar 3 is Europe's Most Wanted
(migrated from Wiki page created by Rapid-Man)
This timeline contains all the chronological references in Madagascar universe.
• Alex's ancestors fought into the Colosseum.
• Between 1300 and 1500
• Waitaha penguins are extinct.
• c. 1312
• The demon Kuchikukan is imprisoned into an urn.
• The last Dodo bird is dead
• A time capsule is buried near Central Park Zoo. A squirrel known as the Golden Squirrel hid a key to a certain treasure into the capsule.
• A Norwegian fishing vessel sinks in the New York Bay
• c. 1955
• Mort is born.
• Gus is born.
• Uncle Nigel starts a long mission under cover to track The Red Squirrel. He will spent 47 years to do its.
• In the same period Buck Rockgut waits in an underground bunker for 47 years, for the Red Squirrel to appear.
• c. 1965
• Rob is born.
• The Pan Asian Games occour.
• Gus partecipates to the games and he wins the silver medal.
• Before 1991
• The chimpanze Stanislav is sent in space by Soviet russians.
• 26th: The Cold War end.
• Marty is born.
• Phil encounters Mason and becames his roommate.
• 1st: According to the conspiracy theorists, Y2K it should have happened.
• Before 2001
• 30th: Alex is born.
• Private is born.
• 24th - 25th: the events of Merry Madagascar occour.
• Gia is born.
• The events of Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa occour.
• Between 2008 and 2012
• 14th: the events of Madly Madagascar occour.
• The penguins and the apes leave Africa to go to Montecarlo.
• 2nd: Groundhog Day occours.
• Autumn, 15th: King Julien Day occours.
• A eclipse phenomenon occours on New York City.
• 24th - 25th: the events of The All Nighter Before Christmas occour.
• 26th: Central Park Zoo is closed to public.
• After a century, Central Park Zoo's time capsule is digged up. The events of The Lost Treasure of the Golden Squirrel occour.
• 14th: the events of Love Hurts occour.
• 30th: Alex celebrates his birthday in Africa.
• The events of Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted occour.
• Circus Zaragoza's american tournée starts.
• The new World Trade Center towers are completed.
• The events of Penguins of Madagascar occour.
• The Penguins join force with North Wind.
(The Madagascar Wiki Supreme Council have unanimously decided to move this to the Discussions section)
Where exactly do you find out the exact species for every lemur character? It's hard to tell sometimes, and the official DreamWorks site doesn't really have a say on this. Do you guess by just looking at them?
Do you think Alex was wrong for blaming Marty? I do because he shouldn't have left the zoo
Hey all. When i was browsing the Madagascar wiki i happened to stumble on the page of the great Moto Moto. On this page however, it mentions that Moto has many similarities between King Louie in the jungle book. I was distraught however to see that the page said that Moto Moto died of dehydration? i do not remember this in the movie. Does anyone remember this or have proof? thanks
Why do humans in "Madagascar" have 4 fingers and a thumb on each hand while on "All Hail King Julien" they have 3?
I've noticed that on all of the pages/trivia pages that speak of a character with a specifically English accent as having a British accent. Technically, this could mean that they have an Irish, Welsh or Scottish accent instead of an English one. Pardon my finickiness, but as a child of all four of these nations, I believe this ought to be mended.
What’s the name of the song that the Russian monkeys are singing... pls tell me....