Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Continuity: This episode is a direct sequel to The Big Squeeze.
- This is the second appearance of Savio.
- Savio's revenge plan is to swallow the animals one by one, regurgitate them and swallow them again, in reverse order this time.
- First time we see the Hoboken Zoo's reptile house.
- The Hoboken Zoo and Chuck Charles apparently know Savio's name.
- The defenses are aligned in this order:
- Mine field
- Electric fence
- Anesthesia Gas Cannons
- Shields (Doomsday Position)
- Kowalski seemed disappointed when he got partnered with Mort instead of Skipper when Skipper picked Julien instead. He didn't even care that Mort got electicuted by the electric fence (making it not his fault).
- Antagonists: Savio, King Julien (semi-antagonist)
Foul Ups, Bloops, and Blunders
Behind the Scenes
Skipper's and Julien's speech to the others before Savio arrives is a reference to U.S. General George S. Patton's speech to his troops in World War 2.
END OF ARTICLE