Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|This is the first time we've seen Skipper actually cry, since in Love Hurts, he could've been crying or just sniffling (see video)|
- S.T.A.N.K is a stink bomb named after it's operation on it's mission file: Operation: Super Toxic Aeronautic Nauseous Ka-boom boom, Both Kowalski and Skipper claimed it a waste of time and labor after they realized that dolphins (the species their target Dr. Blowhole is) don't use toilets.
- While Skipper was trying to get King Julien to remember the good times he had with him, he remembered being with the king in Assault and Batteries, Eclipsed and Whispers and Coups.
- The penguins have now acquired a trailer truck. By this episode, they have already assembled a garage which consists of the pink Penguin Car, the Penguins' Submarine, the Penguin One and the last remote controlled plane (the others having been destroyed in Otter Gone Wild and Work Order).
- Running Gag: The penguins try on getting rid of the stink bomb.
- Antagonists: King Julien from when he sits on the stink bomb until he's free and Mort from when he drives the truck until he stops.
- The rocket launcher thrown up by Rico is the largest thing he has ever produced to date.
- This is the second episode where there's a montage (flashback) of Skipper and Julien's friendship.There was another, from the episode Dr Blowhole's Revenge when Dr Blowhole called Julien Skipper's Best Friend and then showed clips of their times together.
Foul Ups, Bloops, and Blunders
- Skipper cries - although it is impossible for a penguin to do this in the real world.
Behind the Scenes
END OF ARTICLE