If you're a person who doesn't mind working for the Wiki during free times, and also doesn't mind dedicating that time for the Wiki; then you probably want to be a Content Moderator!
Taken from the Community Central, Content Moderators are users who have additional tools available to moderate specific parts of the community. These tools are:
- Deleting and moving protected pages
- Deleting and moving files
- Undeleting pages and files
- Re-upload files
- Protecting and unprotecting pages
To apply to be a Content Moderator, first you must make sure you reach these requirements:
- At least 75 edits made on the Wiki
- No history of false edits
- Have been awarded the 'Mort Award Winner' badge
- Willing to help if any normal user wants to fix something that a normal user cannot fix
Once you meet these requirements, you can proceed to a Zoo Overlord (Anna/Brendan) and send a message on any of their wall, requesting to be promoted to a Content Moderator, while providing the proofs that you have met the requirements.
The Zoo Overlords however have the rights to decline any requests because of any reasons that they find reasonable.I
I hope you find this article useful; please tell me if you dont, or if I am missing any information.
Thanks, and have a good day!
07:37, December 11, 2017 (UTC)